(A glimpse into my life as a Vanderbilt medical student)

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Little Bit of Intro


Rob Thomas, VMSII. My name and the little acronym that will define much of my life for the coming year. Letters that signify my place as a second year student at Vanderbilt Medical School. I figure that most people know someone who has been through the experience of a medical education. Still, as someone in the midst of it all, it seems like such an amazing experience that I want to share it with whoever is interested. So whether you are a pre-med student looking for some insight or simply an interested observer, my goal is to give you a glimpse into the amazing and challenging reality that is my life. If that sounds interesting to you, check back soon for updates. I am really excited about what this year has in store for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home