(A glimpse into my life as a Vanderbilt medical student)

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Web Counters and Admission Hints



One hundred twenty two. I have to admit, I was surprised by the number of people that have visited my site since I started posting. Even if you don’t count the number of hits by my mom (Hi Mom!), it seems like there are a lot of people interested in what goes on in medical school.

I don’t have a lot to talk about tonight, but if you are reading my site and have a question about anything, just drop me a note. I would love to help out any students that are thinking about applying to med school or just answer general questions that anyone else might have. The reason I started this blog was to give people a chance to see what my life is like. So, if you have anything that you want me to cover, just let me know. Thanks for the visit.

2 Comments:

Blogger jon said...

medical ross school university surfing tonight I saw your blog. I liked it and wondered how you did that? Anyway, its a cool medical ross school university site...

Jon

7:56 PM

 
Anonymous PHP Page Counters said...

The easiest way to find out if people are visiting your site is to use a visitor counter. This discovery allows you to focus on content that attracts the most visitors and if you use this tactic you’re  website might soon become a very popular place on the internet!Congrates on your success.

12:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home